The Centre for Public Policy at IIM Bangalore will host the XVIII International Conference on Public Policy & Management from 22nd to 24th August 2023. The interdisciplinary conference draws scholars representing a diversity of perspectives on public policy issues and provides a forum for showcasing the latest developments in policy research and practice. The conference typically hosts academic sessions, topical policy debates, workshops, panel discussions and practitioner-oriented discussions on contemporary topics on public policy and management.
The conference would be ideal for academicians, students, research scholars, policy regulators, auditing and rating agencies, lawyers, NGO professionals and anyone with an interest in public policy.
IIM Bangalore Campus
- Last date for submission of special track proposal: 15th May 2023
- Last date for complete paper submission: 05th June 2023
- Last date for announcement of acceptance results: 30th June 2023
Suggested themes for the conference include:
1. Urban planning, built spaces and architecture (in honor of Dr. Balkrishna Doshi)
2. Managing safe and inclusive workplaces, gender and caste diversity; role of internal committees on diversity and inclusion, and POSH
3. Role of technology in governance
4. Data and personal privacy in an invasive world
5. Policy approaches to water management
a. Drinking water
b. Water for irrigation
c. Water for industrial use
6. Health Systems: Practice and Policy Innovations
For details on Guidelines for Paper Submission, Registration Fee and Travel & Accommodation Grant, please see Annexure 1.
For more details, interested candidates may e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +91 80 26993323/3051