IIMB signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in management research and education with Singapore Management University (SMU). The MoU will facilitate joint research and publication by faculty of SMU and IIMB, the organization of research seminars and workshops, and support for research projects in research centers at both institutions in areas of mutual interest.
- SMU and IIMB also intend to invite doctoral students and junior faculty to participate in Summer Institutes / Winter Institutes to be hosted or co-hosted by the institutions.
- The MOU also provides for the exploring of joint executive education, faculty exchange, and graduate student mobility between the two institutions.
IIMB-University of Exeter MoU
- University of Exeter Business School formalized an MoU with IIM Bangalore and reviewed the progress of ongoing research and education exchange in areas of mutual interest, which include Corporate Governance and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), Service Management, Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Sustainability, Economics and Heath Care.
- Both will work together in the areas of collaborative research, bilateral faculty and student mobility, mutual exchange of information and experiential learning, participation in publication, seminars, conferences, lectures and related activities.
Harvard Business Publishing and Richard Ivey School of Business
- IIMB is the first school in India to enter into an agreement with Harvard Business Publishing for distributing teaching cases globally. With this, IIMB joins a select group of B-schools such as Stanford Graduate School of Business, Kellogg Graduate School of Management and the Darden School of Business.
- IIMB has partnered with the Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario to co-brand and distribute IIMB-authored cases on a global basis.
The Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore (IISc) and the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) to formalize academic exchange and collaboration between the two Institutes.
- The MOU focuses on two goals: to have closer academic collaborations between the two Institutes and to initiate Technology and Innovation Management activities related to science-based Intellectual Property generated at IISc and co-created between the two Institutes.